Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
4 posts
1,563 visits

Help Me Please!

show starting post by veryneedyone
Show newest posts...

You could try Harbour Credit Counseling Services.  Call 1-800-887-2389.  They might be able to help you negotiate a lower interest rate with your card companies, and start you on a payment plan, paying everything off in 5 years.  You would not be able to charge things in the meantime, and by the time they are paid off, you will have better habits.  They will do a much better job putting you on the road to real financial recovery than would someone just giving you a couple of grand.


You also need treatment for your depression, if you don't already have it.  If you don't treat your depression, you're spending habits are very unlikely to change, and you will continue to be unhappy.  There is no quick fix for this, but there is plenty of hope. 

When you are have treated your depression, and your financial habits, you will have a LOT more to give a wife.  Best to you!!



Talk to sarai
Talk to veryneedyone